NFEC FIRE SAFETY WEBINAR 2020
*quiz for all sessions is closed
Session 2 - 30 Oct 2020, Friday
Session 1 - 19 Oct 2020, Monday
ORGANISED BY THE NATIONAL FIRE AND CIVIL EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS COUNCIL (NFEC)
& SUPPORTED BY THE SINGAPORE CIVIL DEFENCE FORCE (SCDF)
Venue - Virtual event on Zoom Platform.
- No manual registration will be accepted.
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served-basis, subject to availability of slots and may close earlier than the stated deadline.
- Payment is strictly by credit card.
- Attendance will be validated once the participants has log on to the zoom link. The system will provide real time reporting of the participants' attendance of the day and monitored remotely. Participants will be deemed absent for the webinar if found to be not at the screen for a limited period.
- After the webinar, FSMs to complete an online quiz in order to qualify for the 10 CPD points.
- The Link for the online quiz will be available only after the Webinar.
- Participants are to login for the webinar half an hour prior.
To prepare and equip all participants with the knowledge and tools for fire prevention and crisis management at workplaces in the new normal.
To highlight the importance of making the workplace fire safe for all as well as the role of the fire safety managers in making this a reality
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Fire Safety Managers & Fire Safety Practitioners
- Qualified Persons (Registered Architects & Professional Engineers);
- Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officers;
- Fire Safety Products Suppliers; and
- Anyone who hasve a role or interest in
enhancing emergency response at the workplace
Mr Zee Chung Wei
DID: 63323178, Email: email@example.com
Mr Hanafiah Bin Ali
DID: 63323179, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org